Safe States Alliance Training Center: The Safe States Training Center is a resource for accessing trainings and other learning opportunities that can raise awareness, increase knowledge and build skills for preventing injury and violence. These opportunities include those offered by Safe States Alliance, as well as other diverse organizations and agencies at national, state, tribal, and local levels.
- Injury and Violence Prevention Orientation Toolkit: The Safe States Alliance’s injury & Violence Prevention (IVP) Orientation Toolkit is a free, online resource to assist IVP program managers and staff establish a foundational skill set in the IVP practice.
Safe States Alliance Policy Resources
- Online trainings under keyword ‘policy’
- Customizable tools/templates for meeting with representatives
- Comprehensive Congressional Outreach Guide
- Policy and position statements on a variety of injury and violence prevention issues
National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL) Resources
- Injury Prevention Resource Page
- Injury Prevention Legislation Database
- Opioid Addiction "Deep Dive"
- Traffic Safety State Bill Tracking Database
Customized Technical Assistance
In need of customized technical assistance from P2P Regional Network members? Please email Colleen Kapsimalis (firstname.lastname@example.org) and she can connect you with the appropriate resource/person.